Access Comics Plus: Library Edition Through Your Online Browser
View titles through your Web browser on any computer, tablet, or smartphone with an Internet connection.
1. Go to your library’s website and follow the link for Comics Plus: Library Edition.
Select Create New Account or Log In in the upper-right-hand corner. (An RBdigital Gateway account is required to check out and view comics and graphic novels. You may create a new account here or log in with the credentials you’ve created for another RBdigital product, such as Zinio for Libraries.)
2. Browse over 16,000 titles by genre, publisher, or title, then check out your favorite comics and graphic novels.
3. Easily renew titles or check out expired titles as often as you wish (each checkout is for seven days).
Install App from App Store Comics Plus:
Library Edition is available through the Apple App Store. To use the iOS app, you must first set up an RBdigital Gateway account through your library’s website. Once this account is set up, you may access the iOS app by following these instructions:
1. Search for “Comics Plus Library Edition” in the Apple App Store and install the app.
2. Select the Comics Plus: Library Edition icon on your device’s home screen.
3. Select your home library.
4. Log in with the same email and password used to create your Comics Plus: Library Edition library account.
Check Out and Read Titles Through the App
Log in with your Comics Plus: Library Edition account.
1. Search for and check out as many comics and graphic novels as you want.
2. View by Featured, Popular and Just Added.
3. Filter searches by Publisher, Brand and Category.
4. Set display preferences by alphabetical order and rating.
5. Check out titles from app and download for reading offline.