The 2019 Summer Reading Challenge!
2019’s Summer Theme is “A Universe of Stories!” We’ll be exploring outer space in hundreds of different ways! Each week we’ll post a sneak peek of some of the Summer’s activities on our facebook, instagram, or twitter, so be sure to follow!
Reading Challenge Rules:
- The Summer Reading Program will run from 6/15/19 to 8/17/19
- Your goal as a town is to beat last year’s Summer Reading Total of 3,308 hours.
– Every week, the total hours and minutes read will be posted on a bulletin board.
– You will receive a logbook to record number of minutes read each day.
– Your reading log packet will contain mini challenges based on literacy skills which earn rewards as well!
– Each time you hit a reading benchmark, come visit the library for a ticket or to pick something from our treasure chest!
– Don’t forget to bring your reading log and completed challenges!
– If we reach our goal by August 17th we will have a grand finale party!
All the best,
Need a Summer Reading List? The lists from the Oxford Schools will be posted right here as soon as we receive them!