COVID and the Public-Policies
We have instituted new policies and procedures to make visiting the library as safe and convenient as possible. Please be sure to adhere to all policies, as they are in place with the safety of the staff and public in mind.
· The hours we will be open to the public are Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9am-4pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-7pm. The library will be closed to the public on Sundays.
· Please do not visit the library if you are not feeling well. Please check in at the circulation desk upon entry.
· Hand sanitizer must be applied upon entering the building.
· Please maintain 3 feet of distance between yourself and others.
· Please do not return any books inside of the library. Book drops in the library circulation desks will be closed. Patrons may only return materials using the outdoor book drop.
· All public restrooms within the library are open.
· Please limit your browsing to 1 hour or less.
· Computer use will be limited to 120 minutes or less. You must sign in at the circulation desk to use a computer.
· High-traffic areas, such as computer terminals, will be cleaned by staff in between each use.
· Copying, faxing, and/or scanning will be available—but not self-serve. If possible, please call in advance if you need these services so that we may ensure a staff member is available to assist you. You will be asked for your name and phone number for purposes of contact tracing.
· We will still be offering Reference help as well as reader advisory if needed.
We have available 4 quiet study spots in our main meeting room for individuals to use after signing in. Maximum time allowed is 2 hours.