Opening the Library to the Public-Policies
We have instituted new policies and procedures to make visiting the library as safe and convenient as possible. Please be sure to adhere to all policies, as they are in place with the safety of the staff and public in mind.
· The hours we will be open to the public are Mondays and Tuesdays from 3pm-7pm and Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30am-12:30pm. The library will be closed to the public on Wednesdays.
· Please do not visit the library if you are not feeling well.
· Masks or face covering must be worn inside the library.
· Hand sanitizer must be applied upon entering the building.
· Please limit your browsing to 1 hour or less.
· Please note that if the building is at capacity, you will have to wait outside until other visitors leave.
· All public restrooms and meeting areas within the library are closed.
· All seating, toys, and other high-traffic items have been removed.
· Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
· Please note, and follow, and directional markers on the floor.
· Please do not return any books inside of the library. Book drops in the library circulation desks will be closed. Patrons may only return materials using the outdoor book drop.
· Computer use will be limited to 60 minutes or less. You must sign in at the circulation desk to use a computer.
· High-traffic areas, such as computer terminals, will be cleaned by staff in between each use.
· Copying, faxing, and/or scanning will be available—but not self-serve. If possible, please call in advance if you need these services so that we may ensure a staff member is available to assist you. You will be asked for your name and phone number for purposes of contact tracing.
· We will still be offering Reference help as well as reader advisory if needed.
· We will not be able to accommodate any meetings or social gatherings. However, you are welcome to enjoy our outdoor spaces during open hours.
We have available 4 quiet study spots in our main meeting room for individuals to use after signing in. Maximum time allowed is 2 hours.