**PLEASE NOTE NEW CHANGES INCLUDED BELOW AS OF 8/21/20**
* The Book Drop is now open 24/7
* Pickups are now available Tuesday at 10am to Friday at 3pm
* Available staff will gather the requested materials and call patrons to let them know whether or not all materials were available
* Items will be placed in bags, labeled with the patron’s name, and placed in a large bin, or on book carts, located next to the front entrance of the library
* The items will be placed in the bin at 10am every Tuesday morning.
* They will remain there overnight, for the convenience of those who work late, and will be brought back into the library on Friday afternoons at 3pm.
–You can view available items here: https://oxford.biblio.org/eg/opac/advanced
– When you find an item you would like, simply click “Request Item” and enter your library card # and password
–You may also email a list of materials you would like to request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– You may also call to place requests at 203-888-6944 ext. 4
You may notice that an item you have returned is still checked out to your account. This is because all returned items are quarantined for at least 4 days, in response to a series of studies conducted by the REALM project.